For a more extensive guidance to the installation process, please consult the user manual, Chapter 4, Installation.
Install the Software:
- Run the Driver installer for your device
- Run the installer for the program
- Start NeXus Software from the desktop Icon
- Use username “admin” with password “admin”
- Change the password into a password of choice
- Log-in with your new password
Activate your license:
- Go to “Account settings”
- Choose “License”
- Copy the request code and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paste the returned key into the license key field
- Click “Activate”
Add your device(s):
- Connect your NeXus device with the USB cable and turn the NeXus on
- Go to “General Settings”, “Device Management”
- Click the purple “+” button and choose the correct serial number from the dropdown list
- Save your change
Check your sensor configuration under “General settings”, “Sensor Configuration”.
Check your preferred settings under “General settings”, “Modality preferences”.
- Under “EEG” you can change EEG frequency bands and set the Notch filter
- Under “Biofeedback” you can change your mains frequency and unit of measure if necessary
Create a client and start your first assessment or training via the “Client overview”.