- Power the Docking Station with the mains power adapter.
- Turn on the Data Recorder by holding the on/off button for 1 second.
- The Data Recorder is not configured for Fiber connection.
- Place the Data Recorder on the Docking Station.
- Connect the Fiber cable to the Data Recorder and Docking Station.
- Start a new recording in the NeXus software; make sure to select Optical/Fiber connection in the session configuration.
- The Data Recorder is configured for Fiber connection.
- The Data Recorder can be removed from the Docking Station (during signal check or recording).
- For next recordings re-configuring the Fiber connection is not needed, unless the docked connection has been re-used for recordings.
How To configure the Fiber connection Print
Modified on: Fri, 6 Nov, 2020 at 5:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.