Connect with Bluetooth or USB
The NeXus-32 can be connected wirelessly by using Bluetooth. The NeXus-32 also allows for USB connection.
- Use the internal Bluetooth of the computer or connect the Bluetooth dongle to the computer and deactivate the internal Bluetooth of the computer.
- Switch the NeXus on by pressing and shortly holding the power button.
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth > select the NeXus device > Pair.
- Enter the passcode for the device. These are the last 4 digits of the serial number displayed on the screen.
- Follow further instructions.
- Connect the USB cable (1) to a USB input on the computer. Connect the micro USB cable (2a) to the Fusbi micro USB (2b). Connect the optical fiber (3) to the input of the Fusbi and the other end to the fiber connector on the back of the NeXus-32 (4).
- Switch the NeXus on by pressing and shortly holding the on/off button.
- A notification will appear in the bottom right corner. A notification is shown once driver installation has finished.