Configuring the secondary monitor needs to be performed in Windows®.
- Make sure to plug in the secondary monitor first. A beamer or a television can also be used.
Shortcut for changing displays
- Press the Windows key and P to bring up a quick menu of options:
- Select 'Extend'
- Right-click on the desktop in Windows and select Screen resolution (or Display settings).
- The display settings menu will appear.
- Choose Extend these displays under Multiple displays for using the secondary monitor.