Connect with Bluetooth or USB
The NeXus-10 can be connected wirelessly by using Bluetooth. The NeXus-10 also allows for USB connection.
- Use the internal Bluetooth of the computer or connect the Bluetooth dongle to the computer and deactivate the internal Bluetooth of the computer.
- Switch the NeXus on by pressing and shortly holding the power button.
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth > select the NeXus device > Pair.
- Enter the passcode for the device. These are the last 4 digits of the serial number displayed on the screen.
- Follow further instructions.
Connect the USB cable (1) to a USB input on the computer. Connect the micro USB cable (2a) to the NeXus micro USB input (2b).
- Switch the NeXus on by pressing and shortly holding the power button (3).
- A notification will appear in the bottom right corner. A notification is shown once driver installation has finished.